BEHRINGER USB Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4″ 2X RCA, USB, 1-Channel
Featuring a studio-grade +48 V-powered XENYX mic preamp, the UM2 has a sampling rate of up to 48 kHz audio resolution. With a combination XLR/TRS input and additional ¼ ” input, you can easily plug in your mic, instrument, or line level sources and get your musical ideas straight into your Mac or Windows computer with an ultra-clean pathway.
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments, and clear audio for virtual meetings
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com