This 4-channel Fender Passport 150 PRO portable PA system has an extra stereo channel (making it 2 total) and has improved speaker voicing. Other features include 150W output, 2 mic/line inputs, and tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, and more.
- Amp type: Class D
- Inputs: 2 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 150W Class-D power amp
- Speakers: One 5.25″ woofer, Two 2.75″ tweeters
- Line Out: 1/8″ mini stereo out
- Channels: 4 (2 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 2 mic lines with XLR and 1/4″ line inputs
- 2 stereo channels with 1/4″ and 1/8″ (for MP3 player) inputs
- LED indicators above each channel input
- Improved speaker voicing
- Controls: Tilt tone control on each channel, level, reverb send, master volume, master tone, 20dB pad
- Covering: Molded Plastic
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.5″ x 27.5″ 11.5″
- Weight: 30lb.