The Specialist Technician performs Audio Visual Event Coordination, Customer Interaction, and Equipment Operation in most categories of Technology, Audio, Video, Lighting and Recording.
** Ally AV Technicians are booked by-the-day. Book each day separately **
Ally AV wants and strives for excellence in service, relationship growth and experiences from our clients but also from our technicians. Life is about learning and growing from building upon day to day experiences. Ally encourages our staff to be proactive and to stay ahead of the constant change in technology, and the applications of this technology.
Ally AV has created several categories within the Competency and Proficiency Scale which include, but not limited to, the Basic, Intermediary, Advanced, and Expert AV Tech shown below.
Competencies and Proficiency Scale: Expert
Specialist Technician Skill Level Classification: Class 4 – Specialist
In addition to Class 3, the AV Technician provides additional expert levels in event management and readiness by:
- Scheduling team members and coordinating with venues
- Providing expert level troubleshooting support in all categories of Audio, Video, Visual and Lighting technologies
- Performing technical set-up and operate multimedia hardware and software
- Set up, test, operate, tear down of audio visual components for executive/high profile events
- Assuming responsibility for all phases of audio visual operations
- Providing technical support for audio visual systems that include recording and duplicating audio and video data
- Set-up, coordinate and/or operate audio visual equipment with available inventory for specialized events
Learn more about Ally AV’s Techs and our Competency and Proficiency Scale