The Audio Engineer performs Setup, Coordination, and Operation of Elaborate Sound Systems.
** Ally AV Technicians are booked by-the-day. Book each day separately **
Ally AV wants and strives for excellence in service, relationship growth and experiences from our clients but also from our technicians. Life is about learning and growing from building upon day to day experiences. Ally encourages our staff to be proactive and to stay ahead of the constant change in technology, and the applications of this technology.
Ally AV has created several categories within the Competency and Proficiency Scale which include, but not limited to, the Basic, Intermediary, Advanced, and Expert AV Tech shown below.
Competencies and Proficiency Scale: Expert
Audio Engineer Skill Level Classification: Class 4 – Audio Engineer
In addition to Class 3, the AV Technician provides additional expert levels in event sound system management and readiness by:
- Providing expert level troubleshooting support in audio technologies
- Performing technical set-up and operate sound boards and mixers
- Set up, test, operate, tear down of audio components for executive/high profile events
- Assuming responsibility for all phases of audio operations
- Providing technical support for audio systems that include recording and duplicating audio data
- Set-up, coordinate and/or operate audio equipment with available inventory for specialized events