This 3 Port HDMI switch box allows you to switch easily among three HD sources to one HD display. Also, it can extract digital audio embedded in HDMI and output it via optical SPDIF and RCA LR stereo audio out. The unit even supports ARC function that can upstream audio from TV by single HDMI cable connection and output through Toslinkoptical out (TV’s HDMI port must be ARC capable).
Three EDID settings:
- 2CH Set 2CH EDID to get analog stereo. 2CH PCM audio can be converted to 2CH analog stereo and output through RCA LR and SPDIF at the same time. Note the RCA LR output will not have sound if incoming audio is multi-channel audio (2CH).
- 5.1CH Set 5.1CH EDID to get 5.1 digital surround from optical port. The SPDIF optical port supports incoming audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital and DTS; it does NOT support 5.17.1 Dolby Digital Plus. Please turn off Dolby Digital Plus on Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Chromecast.
- PASS The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the HDMI input. HDMI supports all audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, 5.1CH7.1CH PCM and HD Audio (including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio). For these audio formats, set EDID to PASS , and connect HDMI OUT to AV receiver directly.
- HDMI Resolutions: 4KX2K@30Hz/1080p/1080i/720p/720i/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Video Color Format: 24bit/30bit/36bit
- Max Transmission Bandwidth: 300MHz
- Max Band Rate: 9.0Gbps
- Support input HDMI Cable Length: up to 10m/30ft (AWG26 standard cable)
- Support Output HDMI Cable Length: up to 15m/49ft (AWG26 standard cable)
- Power Adapter: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V input